Attempting to find the ideal easy nail design for the following neighborhood block party? Look no further. This adorable bunting design is perfect for just about any breezy summer day. With a few basic nail art techniques, this can be done look yourself very quickly.
Add just a little summer party within your beauty look using this easy nail design. If you would like something simple but effective, this flag nail art is the ideal answer. Bunting brings any room or event to life, especially on the breezy summer day, and it also has got the same effect in your nails ! Having a few pops of color and also a geometric motif, this nail look is ready for plenty of fun in sunlight. You may need a pastel nail polish to the base ; a skinny nail art or striping brush ; a dotting tool ; white, blue, yellow, green, and pink nail polishes ; and a transparent topcoat.
1. Paint your nails having a pastel base color, like Mavala's Lavender.
2. Using a skinny nail art brush or perhaps a striping brush, draw one or two white lines crisscrossing your nails. I made use of Barry M's Cotton to the white, but you should use any white nail or acrylic paint.
3. Employing a nail art brush or dotting tool, draw numerous blue triangles sitting upon the white lines. I made use of Barry M's Sugar Apple.
4. Do this again in other pastel colors, like Barry M's Miami, Mavala's Lemon Cream, and Mavala's Pistachio.
5. Pack up having a topcoat to seal with your fun, summery look. Then head off on a barbeque or block party—your nails are certain to impress the neighbors !