We heart this adorable nail art look! Negative space is everywhere in nail art, which look is very easy to obtain right in your own home. If you need to spend extra time making your nails really pop, mix in a few accent nails whenever you give this mani a try.
Negative-space nails like these are generally simple but effective designs that look really classy. Which heart nail art is among the best. However, in an effort to avoid overdoing the design, mix in a couple of accent nails having a simple heart on the pink background. Your nails may have everyone falling head over heels in love with these very quickly. To start, gather your supplies. You will need a minimum of three shades of pink, a transparent base coat, a matte topcoat, and a little nail art brush.
1. Paint two accent nails with pink (on each hand), and add a basecoat within your remaining nails.
2. Using a little nail art brush, paint a type of light pink hearts in your clear base-coated nails.
3. Make another line having a darker pink.
4. Repeat with a good darker pink to finish the gradient effect.
5. Repeat the pattern towards the end of your respective nails, or add more varieties of pink within your design.
6. Finish from the look by adding an enormous heart within your four accent nails. Finally, once dry, add a matte topcoat to continue to keep your design really pop.